Friday, January 22, 2010

Third Time's the Charm

Hello, folks!

I have now twice tried and failed to get this blog going. But what the hell, right? After all, the third time's the charm. . .That, and I'm currently unemployed. If I can't get it going this time, then someone please close the computer on my fingers to stop me.

So here's the spiel: I go about my daily life as a 30-something in the great old city of Boston. As I do, I stumble upon the good, the bad, and the ugly of ladies' rooms.

Now, I don't know about you, but I've found a serious lack of public restrooms (in particular, functional ones) in the Greater Boston Area. So, I have made it my mission to seek out the best of the best and tell you about them.

Like the Crusades, I have gone in, nerves steeled and colors flying, only to ride back a failure. But I promise you, not this time! This time, the blog will continue!

I'll post any interesting bathroom facts or anecdotes I might happen upon along the way. I'll also try my best to get some men's room reports, provided I can convince one of my male correspondents (i.e. boyfriend or best buddy) to report for me. This could take a few beers.

So, stay tuned for my first entry: Buff's in Newton Corner. I'll be there tonight with a full report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment